Golf coast, baby. What is golf coast? Golf coast is represented by any course in California that has an ocean view. We were inspired by traveling up coastal California and stopping to play course that have amazing views.
The color of this sweatshirt is gold and black because while on our travels we were inspired by the iconic California 1960’s Legacy license plate that seems to populate the highways. There is something so simple and perfect about this plate that set the tone of our design and really inspired us.
We want people to be inspired to travel and play golf. Our designs are intended to give you a sense of feeling that you are away from the everyday grind and rather enjoying your days of freedom.
- This is a French Terry Sweatshirt
- It is mid-weight, so it is perfect for a nice chilly day
- We were obviously inspired by California and the 1960’s Legacy Plate
- The graphic application is plastisol.
- The fit is a regular fit, and we recommend choosing the size that you usually would.
- Designed and created in Devereux Design Studios in Tempe, Arizona
The beloved Golf Coast Crewneck sweatshirt will be restocked soon. Sign-up for our new letter to learn more about when it will become available. Thank you for your patience.
Play More, Complain Less. - Team DVRX