Job Location: Headquarters - Tempe, AZ
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire (Full Time)
Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000 Salary / based on experience
This is an in-office position and we are located in Tempe, AZ. Those that apply must be eligible to work in the United States
About the Position
Devereux Golf is looking for a Content Creator to work out of our headquarters in Tempe, AZ
We are looking for a swiss army knife Content Creator who is comfortable creating video and still imagery PLUS generating copy across social platforms. The right candidate will enhance our brand by creating engaging content to build a community. He or she is enthusiastic about wearing multiple hats, rolling up their sleeves, and getting their hands dirty making pretty cool stuff alongside a pretty fun team.
Our ideal candidate is equally comfortable generating impactful 15 second videos for digital ads, long form videos for youtube, taking great stills on a golf course or in-studio, and then writing a blog about it all.
The Content Creator must be able to deliver beautiful video and motion content that capitalizes on current cultural trends while defining a point of view unique to Devereux.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create innovative, social-first content from ideation to delivery
- Work closely with Creative Director and Marketing Director to build strategies for all video content channels and needs to support brand initiatives
- Ideate, pitch and produce short form video content across social channels
- Execute all editing, visual effects, coloring, and retouching needs across deliverables
- Assist with in-house content productions and shoots
- Generate copy and still imagery for social media and blog content
- Drive brand vision with original storytelling and content capture across content
- Comfortable collaborating with external content creators
Qualities + Qualifications:
- 3+ experience in video editing/production
- Exceptional eye for detail and knowledge of composition, lighting, cinematography, and audio
- Keen grasp on typography + layout, with motion graphic knowledge a big plus
- Strong visual storytelling skills
- Ability to ideate and expand on established concepts + directions
- Self motivated, team player mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
- Strong knowledge of the golf space is a must.
- Experience working in smaller, high-growth company is a plus
- Experience setting up studio and on location shoots a plus
- Proficient in: Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya or another video editing software
Benefits + DVRX Culture:
- This is a full-time contract-to-hire position
- This position reports to the Creative Director
- DVRX is a lively group that values team bonding, enthusiasm, and free thinking. We’re open-minded and constantly collaborating
- The DVRX culture is tight-knit, fast-moving, and fun. We’re family-owned, and our team is an extension of that family
- We seek high performers, hard-workers and humble attitudes
To apply for this position, please email your resume along with a link with examples of your work to email@example.com. Please include "Content Creator Position" in the email subject line.