Devereux may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone and in our dealer stores. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners and from unrelated third parties.
We collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with this website. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this website. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyze and improve this website and to provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
How does Devereux use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary
Does Devereux share my information?
We may share non-personal information with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who visited this website or purchased a specific product through this website. This information is general information about website and business performance and not on a customer-specific basis.
What Steps Are Taken To Keep Personal Information Secure?
We use various security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, to protect personal information that we collect. If you place an order through this website, you will be asked to set up an account and provide an email address and password. You must provide an appropriate email address and password in order to access account information. In order to help protect your personal information further, you should be careful about providing your password to others. If you wish to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of a password, please contact our Customer Service Department.
How Can I Access, Correct and Update Personal Information?
You can access, correct and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by clicking on “Update Account” within the “My Account” area of this website.